Home Ibiza Hotel evacuated in fire

Hotel evacuated in fire

SHARE

fire san antonioSAN ANTONIO – 252 tourists evacuated after a hotel fire in San Antonio with one hotel worker hospitalised for smoke inhalation.

Three tourists were also treated for smoke inahalation after a small fire broke out yesterday afternoon due to an electrical fault in the air conditioning of room 326 at the Pacific Hotel located in calle Londres. Two ambulances were deployed to the fire however only one worker required further treatment in Can Misses hospital where he is in a stable condition and is expected to recover fully.

Five firefighters arrived at the scene in two vehicles although they quickly realised that there were no actual flames in the building but rather lots of smoke produced by the faulty air conditioning unit. After ventilating the building, it was declared safe for guests to return to their rooms and no major damage was caused at the property.

SHARE